The Leadership Experience with Debbie Heiser
May 4th - 7th, 2023
You know mindset is important, but now what? What are the tactical, operational pieces you need to be the leader of your business?
You started your business for a reason, but maybe you’ve lost sight of why. Let’s face it the last few years have been full of both positive chaos and energy sucking chaos. This can push us as leaders back into the business of managing, versus being visionary and leading the business.
If you find yourself a bit tired or wanting to step back and reclaim being the CEO of your business instead of in the weeds, then this weekend is for you! This weekend is designed to help you rest, recharge, and recast your vision!!
Attend the Lead Your Business, Love Your Life: The Leadership Experience and get the guidance and momentum you need to claim your life back! Reclaiming your life includes having the financial freedom and control over your time and resources you hoped for when you started your business. You can have all of this without sacrificing what’s most valuable to you.
Debbie Heiser has an extensive career in leadership including being an adjunct professor for The School of Leadership at Gonzaga University. Debbie spent her career in leadership in domestic, international and the small business sector before becoming an entrepreneur. Debbie saw many leaders and business owners letting the business run their lives, causing them to sacrifice what was most important to them. Because of this she has made it her mission to help entrepreneurs lead their businesses so it can be the conduit to the life they want.
The Leadership Experience brings a diverse group of business men and women together, just like you, so you can learn, make bold moves and lead your business into the future you want!
Some of the key areas we will focus on over the weekend will provide impactful, sustainable solutions.
- Goal Clarity
Attain precise clarity on your business and life goals and achieve them faster and with more ease than you’ve ever experienced.
Take a Big Vision view of your organization, effectively mapping procedures and responsibilities with company vision to develop a productive organizational process.
Uncover and solve gaps in business processes to make your company more efficient and drive superior results.
Put in place a streamlined infrastructure that allows the business to expand and make more money.
Boost employee performance by developing or enhancing the culture,inspiring employee engagement and developing future leaders.
- Customers & Clients
Improve customer/client experience so customers remain loyal and engaged, providing referrals for new business.
CHRIS STEPHENS President, Uncle Dan’s
Working with Debbie has changed my life and changed my business. I have been able to focus "on" my business to increase revenue and allow me more time to enjoy my life!
I knew that I could not afford to not work with Debbie. She provides structure and accountability that have given me physical, emotional, and financial sustainability and freedom.
Debbie is such a great mentor with so much knowledge on brain science, mindset, and blind spots. You learn from her experience and wisdom which moves you forward and up levels your business quickly.
Come join in the Leadership Experience, developing your own REAL results in:
Your Systems or Operations
Your Client Experience
So you can have financial and time freedom AND a successful business!Join Us!
Being a leader can be lonely. Surround yourself with other leaders who want to grow and make meaningful change in their lives.
Being in this intimate group, you will have the space and opportunity to think big, gain clarity, and strategize on how you can obtain your goals while being the leader you want to be.
Debbie knows what it takes to lead: from being an entrepreneur to small and large organizations, she has the experience and know how to help you create the life and business you want, without sacrificing what’s important to you! This Leadership Experience will help you get clear and walk away with real, actionable plans to make it happen.
The weekend includes:
- Time to strategize and plan for ways to make more money, and have more time and control over your business
- A crystal-clear picture of what and how you want your business to be, do and run with a strategic plan to get there
- Renewed energy to work on your business instead of in your business
- Tips, tools and techniques to grow your business, your team and your client/customer base
- Teaching based on Debbie’s extensive leadership experience and knowledge from corporate, small business and courses she teaches at Gonzaga University though the School of Leadership
- Growth and networking with diverse, driven business men and women
- High-level coaching to help you become the person and business you want to be
- Masterminding with peers to prepare you to navigate the road ahead
- A private coaching session with Debbie following the retreat
- Two follow up group coaching calls following the event
- Unlimited access to Debbie via text and email for one month following the event
- Experience beautiful Sandpoint, Idaho — 90 minutes from Spokane, Washington, airport – surrounded by a beautiful landscape to help ground and center you
- All meals included from some of the best restaurants in Sandpoint
- The first 4 registered receive FREE accommodations
This weekend is worth so much more but is being offered at the low investment rate of
*For payment plans, please reach out to [email protected]Register Here – One Time Payment
Register now to quantum leap your business and your life.
Retreat begins Thursday evening, May 4th and ends after breakfast on Sunday, May 7th.
The Leadership Experience Retreat will be hosted at Titan’s Landing, a Private waterfront home a few miles from downtown, Sandpoint, Idaho!